Note: this feature is reserved for Premium users
In order to start collecting Google AdWords remarketing information from your fans, you will need to integrate your Google AdWords retargeting tag with your Linkfire board. First you will need your Account Manager to associate the pixel with your Linkfire account, and then you can freely manage it across all of your boards and campaigns. To do this, follow the steps below.
Locate your AdWords retargeting tag
1) Go to adwords.google.com and log in to your AdWords account.
2) Click "Shared library". This button should be located in the bottom left of your screen.
3) Under Audiences, click "View". If you have not set up remarketing on AdWords before, you should be prompted to set it up now. Follow the on-screen instructions to get started.
4) If you have remarketing enabled, you should see a box titled "Remarketing tag" in the top right. Click on "Tag details" inside this box.
5) Click on "Setup" in the box that appeared, and then on "View AdWords remarketing tag and instructions".
6) You will now see a filled text field containing your remarketing script. For integration with Linkfire, you only need a small line of this script. It should look something like this:
Once you have this, write to your Account Manager, and they will make sure it is added to your Linkfire account.
Add your retargeting tag to your links
Once the details have been added to your account, you can freely manage them across your boards, artists or links. Ask your Account Manager if you're unsure how to go about this.
All done! You are now able to start collecting valuable audience data that can be used to retarget users across the Google AdWords network.