Note: this feature is reserved for Business Advanced and Premium users
In order to start collecting Google AdWords remarketing information from your fans, you will need to integrate your Google AdWords Global Site tag with your Linkfire board. Once you've set up your pixel with your Linkfire account you can freely manage it across all of your boards and links. To do this, follow the steps below.
Locate your AdWords Global Site tag
1) Go to adwords.google.com and log in to your AdWords account.
2) Click "Audience Manager" under the header “Shared Library”. This option is located under the “Tools” icon in the top right of your screen.
3) Under Audiences click "Audience sources". If you have not set up remarketing in AdWords before, you should be prompted to set it up now. Follow the on-screen instructions to get started.
4) If you have remarketing enabled, you should see a box titled "AdWords tag" - click on "Details" inside this box.
5) Scroll to the bottom of the page till you see the box saying “AdWords Tag - Setup instructions and tag code”
6) You will now see a filled text field containing your Global Site Tag. For integration with Linkfire, you can copy-paste the content of the red box you see below and add it to your Linkfire account.
7) To add it to your Linkfire account - head to your 'Board Settings" => 'Integrations' and click "+Add integration" and search for "Google Adwords Global Tag". Paste in the Global Site Tag from the step above to create and name a new ID.
Add your Global Site tag to your links
Once the details have been added to your account, you can manage them across your boards or links. This is done in your board settings under “Integrations”. Ask your Account Manager if you're unsure how to go about this.
All done! You are now able to start collecting valuable audience data that can be used to retarget users across the Google AdWords network.
OBS - Old retargeting tags from the old version of AdWords can still be used - they used to look like this