The campaign activation tool is found in your campaign overview (login page) by clicking the “Create Campaign” button at the top right corner.
To create a new ad select 'New Ad'.
The flow is divided into three easy steps:
Select the objective and what you want to achieve with your campaign. You can select the following:
- Awareness: Reach people more likely to recall your ads and increase awareness
- Reach: Show your ad to the maximum number of people in your audience
- Video Views: Promote videos to raise awareness about the artist
- Traffic: Increase the number of visits to your link or website
- Conversions: Optimize for specific events using your Facebook pixel
Select landing page / URL
Select landing page /destination URL. This can be a LF landing page or any other URL you want your campaign to point to.
The Activation tool will automatically scan the link and provide you with ad copy based on landing page metadata. You can customize all the text and see the changes on the mock-up on the right side of the screen.
In the audience sections you can choose between the following:
- Select a custom audience (build in the audience builder prior to setting up campaign) or
- Target users based on interests (Facebook core data)
Select the one or several placements for your campaign. We recommend automated placements to ensure your ads will be placed on Facebook's various networks like Instagram and Audience Network.
Select the image/video shown in your ad. You can choose the image found in the link metadata, upload a new image or ad a video (maybe an Amplifire video you've created prior to setting up your campaign.)
Select your budget (daily or lifetime spend) and select time and dates.
You are now ready to publish campaign (which will also be in your selected Facebook ad account).