Welcome to the new Linkfire. Designed to be faster, more scalable, and tailored to your needs. We have added and improved a bunch of features, and have even more to come.
Check out the comparison below to get a quick overview of what’s new on Linkfire Beta and read on to get a detailed explanation of how to make the most out of each of them.
New Link Types
- Pre-release links (Premium feature)
Create links and landing pages prior to a release to drive engagement, gain new followers, and increase streams. Learn more
- Tour promotion links
Promote tours and ticket sales with automated links and landing pages for tour dates with our new Bandsintown integration. Only input the artist name and we'll automatically find information about all the tours. Increase ticket sales and retain the familiar Linkfire insights tracking the fan behavior every step of the way.
- Podcast Links
Similar to a release link you can set up a podcast link with a landing page linking to several popular podcast services. Learn more
- A full overview of different link types
- Duplicate link
Create a new link that duplicates the settings from an existing link. You can use that in case you want to create handy templates, for example. Learn more
- Deep linking to tracks in Spotify Playlists
It is now possible to scan Spotify links (note! only available for certain Spotify curated playlists) that are deep linking to a specific track on a Spotify playlist. As a result, your visitors will be taken straight to the song you want to promote within a playlist when clicking through to Spotify from your landing page.
- SnapChat pixel integration (Premium feature)
With Linkfire’s Snapchat Pixel integration you can create audiences for retargeting and measure and optimize your Snap ad performance. Learn more
- Pandora Conversion data (US only)
Our exclusive data partnership with Pandora allows you to access streaming conversion data from Pandora directly in your Linkfire insights. Learn more
- Updated widget
Embed a widget on your website with an audio preview of your landing page. Learn more
- Revamped conditional redirects (Premium feature)
Personalize the link behavior and redirect visitors to alternative destinations. Learn more
- Improved search options
Your link feed search is much faster and we’ve added several new search parameters so you can search on Title, Artists, Tags, Link type, Domain, or Shortcode.
- Sharing Link Insights
- The links created in the beta version will not be available on the current Linkfire system.
- For a short period of time, while both versions of the Linkfire platform exist, the new Linkfire will redirect you to the old system when you access links or board settings that were not defined in the new system.