This policy governs the use of the Linkfire services. Linkfire allows for no unintended use of their services.
Intended use-cases of the Linkfire service include;
- Marketing and linking to music related content.
- Marketing and linking to Entertainment related content hereby including but not limited to e.g. Film, Esport, podcast, ticket, merchandise etc.
You may not use the Linkfire service;
- for any illegal or fraudulent activity
- to violate the rights of others
- to threaten, incite, promote, or actively encourage violence, terrorism, or other serious harm
- for any content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse
- to distribute or promote any adult content including pornography or nudity.
- to violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device
- to distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (or “spam”).
Through an acute classification and active control all content and usage is restricted and monitored according to this policy.
- All paying accounts are classified according to our industry classification list.
- Only approved industries/use-cases are allowed access to use our services.
- Only pre-approved content is allowed to be used by non-paying users.
Any violation will result in an immediate removal of the content and suspension of the associated account(s).
Any violations may be reported to email@example.com
Whitelisted domains, including all Music related DSP’s, known entertainment websites and similar based on Linkfire’s historical data
Everything not approved, hereby including other link shorting services such as bit.ly etc.
List of Industries:
- Adult content
- Phising attempts
- Everything not pre-approved
Internal process must have some approval process to avoid accident deletion of false positives
e.g. usage in regards to political statements.