Note: This feature is reserved for users on Enterprise, Business Premium, and Advanced Legacy plans
As a Linkfire user on the Enterprise, Business Premium, or Advanced Legacy plan, you get exclusive access to the Qobuz affiliate program.
Whenever a fan clicks through to Qobuz from any of your Linkfire links and signs up for a Qobuz streaming plan, you’ll earn commission. No registration, no tokens, no fees—just a simple way to bring in extra revenue through the links you’re already using to promote your music.
How do I start earning affiliate commissions from Qobuz?
- Make sure you are on a Linkfire plan that includes affiliate management (Enterprise, Business Premium, or Business Advanced Legacy).
- Add Qobuz Streaming or Qobuz Download to your landing pages (more on that below), and you’ll earn money every time a fan clicks through and signs up for a Qobuz streaming plan.
- Submit your bank information so we know where to payout your commission
And that’s it! You’ll start earning money every time a fan clicks through and signs up for a Qobuz streaming plan.
How much will I earn?
Commission for signups to a Qobuz streaming plan is $7 on the first paid month of the subscription. The payout minimum of this affiliate program is $100 and payouts are handled quarterly.
Visit your “Link insights” page to get an overview of your commission. The “Commissions” section will show a breakdown of your earnings from Qobuz and any other affiliate partners you have set up tokens for.
How do I add Qobuz as a service destination on my landing pages?
To get affiliate commissions and streaming data from Qobuz, you must add Qobuz Streaming or Qobuz Download as a service destination on your links and landing pages. We recommend adding it in your board settings to make it a default service destination for any link created on your board. You can also add it on the link level for individual landing pages each time you create a new link.
Make Qobuz a default service destination on your board
To make Qobuz Streaming and/or Qobuz Download a permanent service destination across all links created on your board, add it directly to your board settings under the “Services” section. You can always remove it or change the order of your services when setting up individual links.
Add Qobuz to a specific link
- Hover over your link and click “edit.”
- Under the “SETUP” section go to “Service destinations.”
- Select “+ Add Service” at the top-right of the screen.
- Type in “Qobuz” and select Qobuz Streaming and/or Qobuz Download.
- Click the dropdown next to Qobuz service and click “Schedule Rescan.” Linkfire will automatically find a match.
- If you don’t get an automated match, manually insert the direct URL.