Your bio link brings together all your links and promotions in one personalized microsite. If you haven’t already created a few release, pre-release, or playlist links, log in and create those now. You’ll need them to build out your bio link landing page so you can drive fans to releases, merch, tours, and more on your Linkfire links and get insights on them all.
A bio link is perfect for your social bios and email signatures! When you have to make one click count, it’s crucial that you always keep it up to date with whatever you’re currently promoting. Check it out in action here bio.to/kcamp
Here’s a quick bio link checklist for you:
- Promoted: Choose a powerful image that will catch your fans’ attention. The “promoted” section will appear at the top of your landing page, so use it to highlight your most important promotion.
- Music: Add up to 10 Linkfire release, pre-release, or playlist links. Concentrate on your most recent material, or include older music you’d like new fans to check out.
- Tour: Heading out on the road? Paste in a Linkfire ticket link so that fans can easily find shows in their area. Ticket links automatically pull in all your dates and purchase links.
- Merch: Use the “store” section to feature anything you’re selling, and link directly to any website.
- Favorites: Highlight anything from your latest music video to a recently published interview in a neatly organized list.
- Follow: Add your social media profiles so fans can easily find you on any platform.
Looking for more help - follow our full step by step guide for bio link creation.
NEXT: Onboarding Step 5: Check your insights and turn data into action