Note: this feature is reserved for Team and Enterprise users.
In order to start collecting Facebook remarketing information from your fans, you will need to integrate your Facebook Pixel with your Linkfire board.
- As a Business Essential customer, you will need to send the Facebook Audience Pixel URL by email to email@example.com
- As a Business Advanced customer, you're able to set up the Pixel on your own, just follow the steps below.
Locate our Facebook Pixel
1) Go to: https://www.facebook.com/ads/manager/pixel
2) Log into Facebook Ads Manager if asked. You may need to create a new account if your organization has never used Facebook Ads. If you think someone at your organization has used Facebook Ads in the past, please contact that person first.
3) Replace the highlighted purple segment of the below URL with your Facebook Pixel ID (see the screenshot above):
You now have your Facebook Audience Pixel URL!
Connect your Pixel with your Linkfire smart links
As a Business Essential customer, you will need to send the Facebook Audience Pixel URL by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add your Facebook pixel to your board or link directly in the Linkfire platform or ask your personal Account Manager to get your details added to your Linkfire account.
To add a pixel to your board settings, click the gear at the top left corner, then head to "Integrations" and click "Add Integration". Here you can search for Facebook amongst all the different services we offer integrations with. Once you find Facebook you paste in your pixel to "create new ID".
Remember to click "Update" so save it all and you're all done! You are now able to start collecting valuable audience data that can be used to retarget users across Facebook and Facebook Audience Network Partners as well as gather Facebook Audience Insights (this page only shows if you're logged in to Facebook Ads Manager).