Encourage fans to use your music in their Instagram Reels by adding Instagram Reels Use Audio to your links and landing pages. Fans will get direct access to the music in Instagram and can instantly use it in their own reels on the platform.
Make sure the music you’re promoting is already available on Instagram. If it isn’t, ask your distributor to deliver the music to Instagram Audio for this and all your other old and new releases.
Follow the step-by-step guide below and you’ll have fans creating videos with your music in Instagram in no time.
Add Instagram Reels Use Audio as a destination to a link in these easy steps.
1. Create a link in Linkfire.
2. Go to the “SETUP” section of your link and select “Service destinations.”
3. Select “+ Add Service” at the top right of the screen.
4. Search for “Instagram Reels Use Audio” and select it.
5. Copy the direct Instagram Audio link from Instagram - see below where to find it.
6. Paste in the direct Instagram Audio link for the “Use Audio” destination.
7. Start sharing your link. When fans click on the “Instagram Use Audio” they are routed directly to the track in Instagram and can start using it in their own reels on the platform.
See an example here: https://k-camp.lnk.to/IGreelsaudiotest
Board settings (for Biz Ess Legacy, Business and Premium clients only)
To make Instagram Reels Use Audio a permanent service across all links created on your board, you can add it directly to your "Board settings" under the “Services” section.
Click "add Service" and search for "Instagram Reels Use Audio". Here you can also update the action text for the button to a default text for the Instagram service, such as "use audio".
This way it will automatically appear on all links created within that board. Then you just have to paste in the direct Instagram Audio URL every time you create a new link.
By adding it to your board settings it will automatically appear on all links created within that board. Then you just have to paste in the direct Instagram Audio URL every time to create a new link.