Note: Email capture is available to all customers using bio links. This feature is reserved for Pro, Teams and Enterprise plans when using podcast, release, and pre-release links.
Linkfire’s email capture feature is one of the easiest ways to grow your email list, and makes it a no-brainer for your fans to sign up.
Email is one of the most valuable channels you can have in your marketing strategy. By adding the email capture feature to your podcast, release and pre-release links, you can build your email list subscribers and engage more fans.
Follow the step-by-step guide below to learn how to add the “email sign-up” service to links and boards, and start growing your fan base.
Note: This feature is currently only available for podcast, release, pre-release, and bio links.
Add email capture in Board settings (for Pro, Teams, and Enterprise clients)
To make email capture a permanent feature across all release and pre-release links created on your board, add “Email sign-up” directly to your board settings under the “Services” section. You can always remove it or change the order of your services when setting up individual links.
Add email capture to a specific link
Enable email capture by adding “Email sign-up” under your list of services.
- Go to “Edit” for your link.
- Select “Service destinations” under the “SETUP” section.
- Select “+ Add Service” at the top-right of the screen.
- Type in “Email sign-up” and select it from the dropdown.
- The “Email sign-up” field will now be added to the landing page and ready for visitors to input their email address.
- You can keep the default CTA button text “Join” or edit it under “Services” in the “landing page” section. This is also where you can reorder the list of services on your landing page.
- Start sharing your link. When a fan clicks the “Join” button on your landing page, they’ll be prompted with an input field to submit their email address and accept the terms.
- Once your link starts getting traffic and fans start submitting their emails, you can export the emails. Hover over the link on your Link feed and click “Export fans” to download a CSV file with the email addresses. Import your list to any email marketing provider you use and start connecting with your new fans. You can send them updates about your upcoming releases, shows, merch, contests, special offers, or anything else!
If you'd like more information on how you can add email capture for bio links, please check out this Help Center article.