You can choose to add music stores or service destination to a particular link if we already have the service integrated. Here’s how:
1. Go to the ‘Edit’ section of your link.
2. Select “Service destinations” and scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see a blue “+” sign with the text “Add service”.
3. Type in the service destination you’re looking to add and select it.
4. If the service is an automated integration, Linkfire will automatically find a match on the service once you perform a rescan. To rescan, click on the service, and select the three dots symbol. Click "Rescan" and schedule a time for the rescan. See a list of our automated integrations here.
5. If the service is not an automated integration, you'll need to add it manually. To do this, find it in the list of services, click “Edit”, and paste in the URL for that specific service.
For Business plans only
Alternatively, you can add a new service destination directly to your "Board settings" under “Services” section.
This way your selected store or service will automatically appear on all links created within that board. You can also remove unwanted services from your board settings by clicking ‘x’ next to the name of the service.
If the music service you’re looking to add is not available, Business plan users can request to add a new service or retailer. Just reach out to your dedicated account manager who will help you set it up.